AcademicsOur staff is committed to providing quality education and care and strives to establish lifelong learning in every student. Gladeview Christian School offers a variety of programs beginning in PreK1, through 8th grade. All of our students are provided with fundamental tools to obtain an excellent education. GCS students from K4 and up, use a Christian worldview curriculum that challenges them, and enables them to perform at higher academic levels. Our 8th Grade graduates, leave GCS with High School credits in Math, Science and Foreign Language. See Curriculum Guide for more details here.
"Let all the children come to me and do not hinder them, for the Kingdom of Heaven belong to such as these." Mathew 19:14
Fine Arts & Electives
- Computers (Pre-K to 8th Grade)
- Art (Pre-K to 8th Grade)
- Dance (Pre-K to 8th Grade)
- Music (Pre-K to 5th Grade)
- Keyboard (Kinder to 8th Grade)
- Drama (Middle School)
- Yearbook/Journalism (Middle School)
- Life Skills (Middle School)
- Bioecology (Middle School)
Our Athletics Program was established in 2005 and since then has competed and won various championships.
Gladeview Christian School is proud to offer a variety of sports to our students including volleyball, basketball, soccer, flag football and cheerleading. Our Athletics Program participates in a variety of leagues around Miami-Dade County and is designed to teach our players basic fundamentals, teamwork, commitment, and develop the metal and physical skills needed to compete at high level while having fun!
- (WASA) and Sports Mix
Elementary & Middle School Students:
- Wild About Sports Sports Mix (non-competetive) (Pre-K to 3rd Grade)
- Basketball – Boys, Coed, JV and Varsity (4th Grade to 8th Grade)
- Soccer – Boys, Coed, JV, Varsity (4th Grade to 8th Grade)
- Volleyball – Boys, Girls, Coed , JV, Varsity (5th Grade to 8th Grade)
- Cheerleading (Pre-K to 8th Grade)
Gladeview Christian School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin.